|Clue Design||Shane Lile, Ben Andrews, Lauren Cohen|
|Development||Shane Lile, Lauren Cohen|
|Construction||Shane Lile, Lauren Cohen|
|Staffing||Shane Lile, Lauren Cohen, Jett Jones|
Teams arrive at Fort Casey State Park and recieve a map showing areas to explore and the following text:
One of our lab supervisors has gone crazy and holed himself in one of the bunkers around the fort. We need information from him, but he's convinced he's completely paranoid and convinced everyone around him is a spy. He's written several messages around the fort; maybe these can help you figure out how to get the information we need out of him. Once you think you know how he thinks, report to his bunker. (Note: the numbers on any messages you find are not a clue; they are there to help you keep track of them)The clues for this puzzle were spread around Fort Casey, the actual items are shown below.
- Always use your cobra voice
- Always wear gloves when handling Romanov Embers
- Artillery shells are the prime choice
- But use the "Zuni" formation next
- Captain Ralph always knows best
- Chili makes the best dinner!
- Especially when something opaque becomes transparent
- Etching was Charlie's favorite
- Every day Liz ululates
- Every Spartan goes to war
- Field nurse Julie Taylor is the nicest ;)
- Got distracted by new dossier, Randy
- Ham I keep eating
- Hot elephants will catch them off guard
- In case of invasion, hide in diamond room
- Invisible Pollux Rays are highly dangerous
- Leap apart under fire
- Leo's car could get through
- Noah has a chrome ornithopter
- Not glowy an keeping warm
- Not until you show his key
- Red fox trots on nails
- Shoot targets at the model target range
- Snort for clearing olfactory glands
- Take twenty kilograms of supplies
- Yes, I have an evict order
The lab supervisor (a sock puppet housed in a bunker at the site) issues each team a number of challenges. Teams are expected to responed back to the puppet with a correct response in order to recieve the next question (otherwise they are "spies"). Correct answers to the questions are contained on the solution page, but the final answer to the puzzle can be obtained from the information given (although it is more difficult without the feedback for correct/incorrect question answers).
- What is the secret to a clean uniform?
- Where can we find a tin dial?
- What is the cause of troop apathy?
- How can we assure victory?
- What weapon of mass destruction is hidden in India?